Want to keep up with your email while attending the Slow Living Summit? We can help.
Open — but limited — wireless Internet services will be available at both the Latchis Theatre and Marlboro Graduate Center venues.
- At the Latchis, in the main theater, look for the SSID network ID “SLSwireless” and enter the password “Heifer2012”
- Elsewhere in the Latchis, look for SSID: “SLSlobby” and no password is required.
- Please do not use this connect for services which require a lot of bandwidth (streaming video, downloading large files, etc.). This is a shared service — a “commons”! — and if we all use just what we need and no more, we’ll be OK.
- When in the Marlboro Graduate Center meeting rooms, you can connect via the “Marlboro Open” SSID and the same roles of limited bandwidth apply. No password is required.
- Our conference hotel, the Super 8, provides free wifi in rooms and there are several cafes and restaurants which do so, also. If possible, we will update here with a list of downtown and hotel locations where wireless is available.