Register early and save:
Early bird rates are in effect, now through March 31, 2013 :
- General registration $189
- Spouse/SO rate $149 — available with a general registration as a second registration for spouse or significant other
- One-day rate $120 — available for Thursday June 5 or Friday June 6. One-day registrants may add Wednesday evening reception and plenary for an additional $25.
- Student rate $95 — available to students enrolled in a college-level degree program, or high school students
- Local limited means rate $95 subject to availability — available to Brattleboro area people of limited means
- Stipended scholarship application rate: $35 — We are seeking sponsor support for a limited number of scholarship stipend slots for people unable to afford any of the above rates. Registrants will be asked for a brief statement outlining need. Acceptance is by committee approval and subject to stipend availability. Issuance to approved applicants is on first-come basis. Denied applicants may receive a refund or upgrade to rates that were in effect at time of stipend reservation registration. Stipend rate applications will be available through April 30 only.
April 1-May 20 — Advance rates: (see descriptions above)
- General registration $225
- Spouse/SO rate $179
- One-day rate $130
- Student rate $105
- Local limited means rate $105 subject to availability.
- Stipended scholarship reservations continue through April 30.
May 15-June 1: Final advance and onsite rates:
- General registration $249
- Spouse/SO rate $199
- One-day rate $140.
- Student rate $125;
- Local limited means rate $125 subject to availability.
- Stipended scholarship reservations will no longer be available.
Once the registration info is completed, click “Submit” and you will be taken to the Strolling of the Heifers PayPal page. YOU DO NOT NEED TO HAVE A PAYPAL ACCOUNT. You can pay with a major credit card at the PayPal page.
Accommodations: We have arranged for group rates at selected hotels/motels in Brattleboro. When making reservations, mention the Slow Living Summit rate at any of the following:
- Super 8, Brattleboro – $54 per night – 802-254-8889
- Hampton Inn, Brattleboro – $85 – 99 per night – 802-254-5700
- Latchis Hotel, Brattleboro – $80 per night – 802-254-6300
The Summit is a non-profit, volunteer-driven effort. We make every effort to keep our rates low and affordable. If you are able to make a contribution in addition to the registration price, it will help us to provide stipended scholarship registrations to people of limited means, as well as to launch the Slow Living Leadership Institute.
Please click the Submit button only once! If you are not directed to PayPal, check that all the required fields are filled in.